The Latest from the Blog. . .
1. All-in follower of Jesus Men who have learned that loving Jesus and following Him is the secret to life.
2. Committed disciple-maker Men who take Jesus’ instruction to “go make disciples” seriously.
3. Committed to the next generation Men who get excited about sharing what they have learned about living life with guys who are a few steps behind them on the path.
4. Facilitator vs. teacher Men who are able to ask open-ended questions and encourage dialogue not lecture.
5. Transparent and vulnerable Men who are transparent and vulnerable about their life experiences . . . the good, the bad and the ugly with honest, gut-level self-disclosure.
6. Willing to set and hold others to a higher standard Men who are willing to set and keep the expectations high. Growth happens because of the consistency and commitment of the group.